Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.
Dear Hidden Valley Community,
While November was a short month for us academically, we still managed to get quite a bit done. Kayo Alencastre kindly scheduled 2 dining for dollars this month. Thanks for suggesting 2 nights off so we can focus on Holiday preparations!
Our Fifth Graders went to camp! I heard it was great weather and our students had a great time. What an amazing experience for them. Thank you to our amazing community and fifth grade parents for making this opportunity a reality for them.
As we left for our Thanksgiving break, See’s Candy order forms went home. Orders and funds were due back when we returned on Monday, November 30th. Distribution is set for the week of December 10th. Thank you for your continued support.
December is also a short academic month:
- Conferences are scheduled Dec 5th-16th so we have an early dismissal for those 2 weeks.
- Our monthly PFC meeting in the Library at 7pm on Tuesday, December 6th.
- The Book Fair begins on Friday, December 2nd in the A-pod. There are still volunteer opportunities available.
- Shop at our Holiday Craft Fair on Saturday, December 3rd from 10am-3pm in the Multi-use Room.
- On December 5th, Principal Gorton and Vice Principal Lanfranki Law are hosting a Parent Forum in the Multi-use Room at 8:20am-9:30am. I hope to see many of our community members there.
- Take a break from the Holiday rush and join us for a White Elephant Bingo Night in Multi-use room on Friday, December 9th at 6:30pm.
As we wrap up 2016, I want to thank everyone for everything you do. The PFC couldn’t run without an amazingly supportive community. From volunteers to fundraiser participants, we are thankful for you all.
Angie Vickroy (firstname.lastname@example.org)