Parent School Climate Survey, 2015-2016
- Hidden Valley Elementary
- Your school needs you to complete this online survey to help improve school culture and climate. It is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about fundamental learning supports and barriers at this school. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides your login, password and access instructions. If you have any questions about this survey, contact Jeff McCreary at (925) 682-8000, ext. 7210 or Rich Gorton at (925) 228-9530.
- You will have access to this online survey for 30 days beginning 04/05/16.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions of student behavior and attitudes, school programs and policies, and the overall school climate as they relate to student well-being and learning. It deals with such issues as truancy, safety, harassment, substance use, school connectedness, and learning supports. The survey is a companion to the California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS), and the California School Climate Survey (CSCS) for staff.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, improve student achievement, and reduce health risks that stand as barriers to learning.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. CDE/CHKS will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, please complete one survey for each child.
Access the login page for the survey using the following URL:
Use the following school code and click the Take Survey button:
School Code (case sensitive): QW44YW
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
= Make sure you are entering the web site address correctly
= Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
= Make sure you have entered the URL (in the URL bar, NOT THE SEARCH BAR) and School Code correctly
= Make sure that your survey window is open. You should be able to find the start date on this form. The window is open for 30 days from this date.
= Still having trouble? Contact your survey coordinator
Thank you for taking this important survey!